- Digital-tech: disruption and change in the sports marketing industry
- Opportunities for local brands going global through international sports activities
- Case studies on how to maximise your ROI in sports marketing
- Is eSports the next big thing in marketing?
- Woman in sports
- Influencer marketing: athletes becoming media
- Voice in everything: how smart speaker affecting sport marketing in the digital world
- Plus much more to be announced…
Winning The Sports Marketing Game
The first-ever Campaign Sport Focus, taking place on June 25 in Shanghai, aims to provide a unique platform for leading professionals to address the key challenges and opportunities facing sport marketers today and discuss the latest trends in China’s rapidly evolving landscape. By bringing together senior decision makers from across the sports business industry for an unrivaled series of knowledge-sharing and networking, this one-day conference is set to inspire the industry’s most influential practitioners to share intelligence and spark discussions that will help shape the future of sports media and marketing.
What to Expect
Deep dive into original content with inspiring speakers from across the marketing sector.
Explore the challenges and trends that matter the most from the region’s most innovative brands.
Engage in lively discussions and networking sessions designed to bring the sports community together.
Sport Focus brings over 150 senior decision makers from leading broadcasters, clubs, franchises, leagues, federations, agencies, technology vendors and service providers together to learn, share and discuss best-practice in sports marketing.
Key topics for the 2019 programme include:
+852 9176 6106
Copyright © 2019 CampaignAsia. All rights reserved.